Take an unforgettable trip to holy places! As part of the excursion, a pilgrimage to the sarcophagus of Nicholas the Wonderworker; a visit to the once great ancient city of the World (where you can see a unique heritage – the Lycian rock tombs and the amphitheater); Also you will ride on a yacht near the magnificent sunken island of Kekova and with your own eyes you will see sunken amphoras, stairs, mooring and baths. In beautiful turquoise waters, the yacht will make a stop and you can swim. If you are lucky, your neighbor in swimming will be the Coach-Coach turtle, who live in these parts.
• Departure from the hotel
• A stop for breakfast in the mountains
• Float on a boat near the sunken city of Kekova + stop for swimming
• Lunch break in the restaurant (open buffet, beverages excluded)
• Visiting the Icon Center with the consecrated icons
• Visit to the “Church of St. Nicholas” (Demre)
• Visit to the Ancient City of Myra (Roman Theater and Lycian Cave Tombs)
• Departure from the territory
• Return to the hotel
All Hotels in Alanya, Side, Belek and Kemer.
In front of Hotel Security Gate between 05:30 – 06:30 o’clock in the morning.
Children under 6 y.o. doesn’t have a separate place to sit, they are sitting on parents’ lap. If you want to have a separate place for your child, choose an option for children 7-12 y.o.